Welcome to HardshipRecovery.com, your financial recovery starts here.
We are a small editorial team formed around helping folks recover from financial hardship. Brandon is the founder and lead editor but we’ve all gone through a period of actively trying to clean up our finances.
Perhaps it was to qualify for a mortgage, consolidate debt, get a kid enrolled in college, or even after a personal bankruptcy. Those are just some of our own personal stories but we’ve heard so many more stories of people actively trying to recover from financial hardship that we really wanted to share those experiences here. That is how HardshipRecovey.com got started.
Every week we publish new content and share them with anyone who wants to subscribe. The membership is absolutely free and delivered via email. If you have a great experience or feel like something fell short with one of our resources just give us a quick reply back to let us know. Feedback from readers is what helps us come up with the content you see throughout this site.
Remember the Hardship Recovery journey does not have to last forever, the light may be just around the corner, so keep taking active steps to better yourself. If you’re not sure what to do, please subscribe and let us help you through it with daily offers, discounts on everyday necessities, access to financial products, and more.
You can get started today with content from our editors.
Brandon Kelley on Securing Benefits Assistance
- Do This To Hit Your Student Loan Debt Head-On In 2020
- 7 Ways To Start Building Your Credit History From Scratch
- Drowning In Debt? Here Are Several Reasons Why
- How To Negotiate With Debt Collectors For Better Terms
- If You’re Having Trouble Saving, Try This
Sam Ferreira on Working From Home
- Need A New Laptop? Here’s Where And When You Should Look
- Do This To Make A Home Office More Productive
- How Students Can Make Money From Home During These Tough Times
- How To Find Free WiFi Within Seconds
- Use These Sites To Trade, Swap, Or Barter Your Items And Services
Leslie Odum on Financial Help
- Should You Freeze Your Credit To Combat Identity Theft?
- How To Minimize Your Spending In The Next 21 Days
- 3 Tips To Protect Yourself From Debt Collectors
- Why Direct Deposit Is A Must If You Want To Start Saving
- 4 Things To Consider Before Choosing A New Bank
Maria Patrice on Affordable Housing
- How To Apply For Low Income Home Energy Assistance
- How Habitat For Humanity Can Help With Your Financial Recovery
- How To Get The Lowest Interest Rate When Refinancing Your Home
- Lower Your Monthly Mortgage Payment With These Simple Refinance Tips
- Ask Yourself These 5 Questions Before Refinancing Your Mortgage